Monday, September 03, 2012

themed calendar set.

My labor of love.  It is finally finished!  This calendar set has monthly headers {with or without theme graphics} as well as days of the week headers in 2 different sizes.  There are also number sets from 1-31 for each month.  And I just have to tell you...they are adorable!!!

I love the graphics I got from Jessica Weible design.  Her stuff is all just so cute!  The polka dot borders came from Coffee, Kids & Compulsive lists so I also encourage you to visit her for more graphic love.

Enough jibber jabber...here it is!  {click to go to my TPT store}


Also, because it's September...it's Farley time!!!


Seriously.  Lesson plans.  How do you all do them?!  I've been required to type mine up in a binder for the last 8 years.  It's all I know.  {a daily page for literacy, a daily page for math, a daily page for science...etc}  My new school allows handwritten lessons - like, you can see the whole week...all subjects...in one page.  What?!  It sounds so much easier but it freaks me out!  lol  I'd love to know how you display your plans!

14 comments:

  1. My district just switched to submitting lesson plans online so I don't have much choice in the layout. I still like to have my plans laid out on paper because it's not like I walk around every second with my computer open. I'm probably going to end up having to do double the work. Anyway, I'm happy I stumbled upon your blog and am your newest follower.:)
    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Always glad to have another Kristin! :)

      Delete
  2. i have never had to show my lesson plans to anyone! that would be awesome, it would force me to write things down instead of have it all in my head! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do my plans... handwritten for the week... I've never done it any other way... its great for planning!
    Tori
    Tori's Teacher Tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a template where I can handwrite or type. I can't type fast enough so I do both. Two pages that show the whole week.
    E-mail me... I'll send it to ya'.
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a template I type mine in and its 2 pages for the week with one extra page for GR plans. I will gladly email it to you if you'd like :) My world came tumbling down at our first curriculum meeting though because they want us all to use the same format schoolwide for math writing and science/ss that goes with the CCSS stuff. It hasn't been implemented yet so we shall see ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I type mine but I'm looking for a new layout. Tania can I have a copy too?
    missnelsonattpt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot imagine what you elementary teachers go through! I only teach one subject which I type in Word and print out so I can continue to review it. That one subject takes up two to three pages, but it is for the entire week. I can't believe that you don't have an assistant! All of our kindergarten classes have one - but I am just realizing that first grade teachers don't - which is a huge shock to me.
    Good luck with your school year!

    Carla
    Surviving Sixth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted my template on my blog. It didn't load right and I would be happy to email it to you if you want. It is just for 1 day, but has all day on one sheet. I just staple a weeks worth together. Let me know if you would like it!

    ~Steph
    Be A Nut with Mrs McNutt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:32 PM

    I also posted my template on my blog, and would also be happy to email it to you, but I think it's downloaded to google docs, if I did it right. LOL
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. You create the CUTEST things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually kind of do both-which I know is double work. Ours have to be typed and turned in, then I do notes for myself. And quinoa salad sounds divine!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your awesome looking blog from the Currently Linky. Nice to meet you! :)

    The REAL Teachers of Orange County

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved your Facebook quote - thanks for helping relieve some Sunday night anxiety! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! {like virtual hugs}

Blogging tips