Tuesday, September 18, 2012

betcha can't keep a straight face.

I saw this commercial last night as hubs was flipping channels and made him go back immediately.  What a great message!


We had a rough day in class today and I'm tempted to show this clip tomorrow just to put a positive spin on the fact that it's a new day and we can all {teacher included} make new choices.

Regardless of your day or life's current circumstances...watch this 30 second commercial.  You'll be glad you did.

And I betcha can't keep a straight face.  ;)

8 comments:

  1. I do love it! And I did smile! Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing that! :)
    Liz
    Teaching in the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was great!

    I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll come on over and check out my blog too! :)

    Elizabeth
    Mrs. Hodge and Her Kindergarten Kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing! I loved it!!!!! :-) I think I'll ask my principal to share that at our next staff meeting!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, after my day, I needed that smile!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Vanessa
    Kindergarten Schmindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was great! I am still smiling! Think I will watch it one more time!
    Crazy About First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to start my morning! :) Thanks for the giggles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! {like virtual hugs}

Blogging tips