Monday, March 12, 2012

leprechaun {P.O.V.} writing

I used this adorable Leprechauns are/can/like writing my class last year.  A year later and I still can't figure out who posted it?!  Unless I'm senile enough to have made it myself and not remember?!  {yes.  completely possible.}  But I don't think that's the case.
We put them inside little leprechaun men for display but I wanted to beef it up this year.  So after completing the Tree Map as a class, my kids are going to use those words to write from a leprechaun's point of view tomorrow!  No, POV might not be in the kindergarten Common Core...but it's never a bad idea to push the envelope, right?!  ;)

Click on the picture to go to my TPT store and download it {free}.  There are 3 letter forms to choose from.  I hope you can use at least one of them!
 Happy O'Writing!
{did I really just say that?!}

5 comments:

  1. Cute leprechaun activity! Love tree maps!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I just found your blog and I'm your newest follower!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hey Angela! Glad to have you!! :)

      Delete
  3. Ooooh... writing from the Leprechaun's point of view. Great idea.
    ❤Traci❤
    Dragonflies in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you tried to download these today - like I did from my classroom when I forgot to put the on my flash drive - you only received one letter. I have fixed it and the entire unit is now there!! Just redownload...it was free anyway! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! {like virtual hugs}

Blogging tips