Saturday, April 02, 2011

purplicious.

Continuing with our color theme days to teach color words as sight words, we had purple day last week. After reading Purplicious and Harold and the Purple Crayon we brainstormed lots of purple things.  Then I thought, instead of making another Circle Map, why not put our purple things in a grape outline?!  
Some of them did a really great job filling in every inch with something purple...while others got tired and filled in with their crayons.  :)
Either way, the kids thought it was funny and I think it turned out pretty cute!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristin! I love checking your blog daily.. except I somehow tend to immediately go online shoe shopping hmmm! Anyways I just wanted to let you know that I have added you to my blog roll on my blog (Kdoublestuffed.blogspot.com).

    I am always looking to link up and try new things so I can get my resources out there! Let me know if you would be interested!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! {like virtual hugs}

Blogging tips