Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Kindergarten Homework Calendars

Kindergarten homework calendars are up!  I posted a freebie for you guys last September but didn't want to roll out a whole year's worth of homework without testing it out myself.  With a little tweaking {not twerking} and the addition of the summer months {what what!} I can now present to you an entire year's worth of Kindergarten homework!!  :)


There are 2 parent letters included in the download.  Personally, I don't like to check homework often so I only have my kids bring their homework back once a month.  But there's also a letter asking them to bring it back every week if that's more your style.  The letter also asks parents to add nightly reading to their homework tasks because none of the activities should take very long.  I figured y'all would be okay with that.  I also went ahead and offered up your paper, pencils & crayons for families who don't have any.  Sorry for speaking for you, but again, I know how you awesome you guys are and I had a feeling you'd have no problem sharing supplies with your families who need it.


Since there was no way to know the calendar dates for every school, I included a task for EVERY day.  I plugged in some fun stuff during major holidays but also left the activities generic so if you have students who are Jehovah's Witnesses or don't celebrate certain holidays for other reasons they won't have to be exempt from any of the activities.  And if you really don't want to have any homework assigned over your break, just white out the activities before photocopying!!  ;)


So check it out!  Teachers Pay Teachers has everything 10% off through midnight tonight but since I didn't get it posted before the start of the sale, what do you say to an extension?  ;)  The full year of homework calendars will be 20% through Saturday, August 9th!  If you're looking for homework that makes your life easier {nothing extra needed} then download this packet, leave me some feedback on TpT & get your copier number ready to make a class set!


Enjoy the rest of your summer, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Will you be putting out a 2016-2017 calendar soon?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! {like virtual hugs}

Blogging tips