Sunday, August 17, 2014

{another} Back to School Sale!

You heard it right...Teachers Pay Teachers is adding an ADDITIONAL Back to School sale this year! So if you missed something in their annual August sale, you have one more chance to grab it at a discount on Wednesday, August 20th to start your school year off right.


They are offering 10% off with code BOOST plus E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G in my store will already be 20% off.  So for one day only, you can get all of my products for 28% off!!  Start making your wish lists now because this sale is only 3 days away!

If you haven't already, be sure to add my new monthly homework calendars to your wish list.  They're easy, fit to one page and incorporate math & literacy common core as well as general science and social studies concepts.  There's a parent letter, too, so the work is done for you.  Did I mention the motivation behind them was to make homework simple?!  Maybe my favorite thing I've ever made.  For my ownself.  ;)

My behavior clip chart is another big seller every year.  If you're looking for a new or different behavior system, I love the clip chart.  It rewards students who make great choices, students can move up & down throughout the day {i.e. fix their choices} and who am I kidding...the poster names & characters are just too cute.  :)


Also, thank you for your entries into the My Doctor and Me ABC giveaway!


The winner of Stephanie's book is Terry!  Congratulations and let us know how you're going to incorporate this book in your health unit!

The rest of you can get this cute book on Amazon in either an ebook or paperback copy.  Now to try & enjoy {not pout through} the rest of my last Sunday of the summer...  I need an emoticon that is half smiling & half sad.  Why has that not been created yet?  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! {like virtual hugs}

Blogging tips