Monday, June 13, 2011

My Favorite Things.

I'm so excited that Miss Kindergarten is having a linky party for her favorite things because I've been wanting to do one for a while {hello, who doesn't like to dwell on life's best stuff?!} but I've been too busy with the end of school!  Friday was the last day with kids and today was the last official workday so...
here goes in no particular order!
{Well...except that maybe the first one is my BEST favorite.}

Allison
{My baby sister & best friend...who lives too far away.}

Cougar Town
{I want to live here.  Allison and I would so fit in.}

My church
{Love God.  Love people.}

Crayola Brights
{I am a snob & will not use the regular pack.  Except for yellow.  Laser lemon?  No thanks.}

My button
{I made it myself!  The perfect reflection of me.}
Photobucket

Post-Its
{All sizes & colors}

Traveling
{And eating as much different, cultural food as I possibly can.}

Glitter
{Decoration.  Art supply.  Dress-up.  Packaging.  Sprinkled around the room.  You name it.}

Nude pumps
{My favorite.  Don't spread that around the closet.}

Starbucks
{Verona or Colombia at home.  Venti Cap or Double Shot on Ice when out.}

Salsa & Guacamole
{With baked scoops.  My every afternoon snack.}

Jimmy Dean Bagels
{Low fat.  Small portion.  Delicious.}

My husband
{Long distance is so overrated.  Being married is way better.}

Merlot.  Cabernet.  Pinot Noir.  Wine.
{If it's red and in an oversized glass, I'll take it!}


Holidays
{Christmas.  Thanksgiving.  Halloween.  I love 'em all.}

Being in the sunshine
{If I could get paid to soak up the sun - yes, with sunscreen! - I'd be rich.}

InStyle.
{Keeps me fabulous!}

Mom & Dad
{who just moved to town.  such a blessing!}

I could go on and on, obvi.  But link up with Miss Kindergarten to add your own!  I'm off to relax with my guilty pleasure...any show about the Kardashians.
{sorry, I had to sneak in one more!!!}  ;)

4 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your shoes in the pic of you and your husband. Beyond adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That's another great pair. Kim K's shoe club: http://www.shoedazzle.com/invite/d2gyexlap ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We truly are Bloggy BFFs...I LOVE chips, guacamole and red wine!!! Great list!

    Hadar

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! {like virtual hugs}

Blogging tips