Tuesday, June 14, 2011

{free} Summer To-Do list

You know how you find random goodies when you're cleaning out your room?  I forgot about this picture from the last day of school and just had to share.  Target $1 section glow bracelets.  They turned off the lights, closed the blinds and danced around.  hilarious.

And now that my room looks like this:

My summer to-do list looks like this...plus 3 more pages:

That little notebook  is helpful but oh so boring.  So I jazzed up my to-do list to make summer projects more enticing with these adorable graphics by Lettering Delights.  I made 2 columns of 10 to force myself to balance out work with fun.  It's way too easy to bury myself in things I hope to get done over summer break, but crossing off items like "Eat a Jell-O pudding pop" will still allow me to feel accomplished.  ;)
Visit my {TpT store} for the blank download!  Just leave me some feedback as a thank you.  ;)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much and I hope you have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Thanks for sharing! I'd love to know what some of your "I'm Done" activities are. Figuring out what to have the early finishers do while the others finish has always been a struggle for me.
    Kari :)

    Karianne1120@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kari...when I figure it out, I'll let you know!! :) I do have some file folder games that I'm going to make {simple things like letter & number practice or ripping apart workbooks and laminating the pages individually} but I do want to come up with some new activities. I'll post as soon as I make them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:25 PM

    That's quite a list! :-) But isn't it great how summer makes things seem so much less overwhelming? If I had a list like that during the school year, I might cry, ha! Love your room...it's huge!

    And ps...the teacher next door to me teaches in high heels too. I don't know how you guys do it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! {like virtual hugs}

Blogging tips