Thursday, February 23, 2017

No more silly mistakes!

Hi, I'm Kristin.  And I'm recovering perfectionist who has fallen off the wagon.  I can not even admit to you how long I have been working on these packets.  Let's just say, it was back in the good old days when Facebook was for posting pictures of your food and your vacation.

You guys, this is what I do.  And also, what I don't do.  If I can't do something exceptionally well or 200% accurate or absolutely done to the nines, I just don't do it at all.  That's why my closet floor very well may have fallen through the foundation from the weight of the clothes piled atop it but I wouldn't know because there are that. many. clothes. on top of the hole.  Sure, a normal person would hang up a few things a day when there was a spare minute.  Me?  Nope.  If I don't have time for a reorg, there's no point in picking up anything.  Because that makes COMPLETE AND TOTAL SENSE.

I know.  I'm a pyscho.

So these packs may not be complete.  In fact, I'm kind of hoping they aren't so you can grab them at the sale price and then get updates when the collective everyone tells me what is missing.  That's your catch for getting it on sale, ok?  You have to tell me what is missing.

This series was created for those silly little mix-ups that need to be corrected.  Reversals are so many times just habit and while yes, they are also often developmental, it doesn't mean we can't practice doing things the right way, amiright?!

The first pack is for common letter reversals.  Students will identify each letter and circle them according to the color code.  Then they fill in the missing letter to complete a label and color in the picture.  Fun!

The next pack is for common spelling pattern errors I saw in my classroom.  For example, when learning the /ar/ sound, many of them would use that any time there was an a or r in the word, even if they weren't paired correctly {ex: rake became "ark"}.  Students will highlight words with the spelling pattern you're practicing then write 6 words that contain the pattern.  They finish by choosing one of their words to write in a sentence.


Yes, some of them will copy words from the box.  Others will be able to come up with their own.  That's a great quick assessment to see who can apply it to other words.  I also decided to accept
nonsense words when I had trouble coming up with 6 for some of them!


The last pack is for commonly mixed-up sight words.  If my students consistently read saw for was, they got a practice sheet.  If they wrote my every time they meant me...practice sheet.  Practice doesn't always mean homework, either!  I'm not a paper pusher.  These can be added to reading folders, independent practice literacy centers, morning work, a quick writing warm-up, etc.  Just like in the letter packets, students will identify words and circle them according to the color code.  Then they choose the appropriate word to accurately complete the sentence and illustrate what it says.

It's also available in a bundle so you can save if you need to "differentiate your instruction to meet the needs of diverse learners."  Can you tell I've been doing this a while?  ;)

That's it!  Pin away for later or print for morning work tomorrow but grab it now while it's at a discounted price.  Then email me whatever's missing.  That's what you agree to with your purchase!

11 comments:

  1. I guess you a good teacher and it is really interstig for me to read your blog. Thanks http://resume-service.org/blog/use-resumes-writing-services-usa-and-stay-cheerful I am pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:46 PM

    I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid, Dercum,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS. You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219.... 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I your new follower, I am so glad i found your blog post.
    Neha

    ReplyDelete
  4. download whatsapp 2019 is to have a cross-platform mobile messaging app for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone as well as likewise Nokia. WhatsApp app permits you to trade messages without requiring to invest for the MESSAGE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So the big question remains how can we cure HIV? Here is the answer Dr Itua Has a cure and he
    saves my life from misery, I will share this round all blogs so all HIV/Aids patent can get cured
    with this Wonderful Man(Dr Itua) Dr Itua cured my HIV and he also Assures me that he can as well cure
    the following diseases HIV/Aids,Breast Cancer,Leukemia Cancer,Lung Cancer,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Skinn Cancer,Kidney Cancer, Infertility, Lottery Spell, Herpes Virus, Love Spell, Colo-Rectal Cancer,Epilepsy, Diabetes,
    Hepatitis, and other health problems, drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and after two weeks
    I went to diagnosis then I find out I was cured and healthy like never before, Here is Dr Itua contact if you are
    a sick person. What's app call.+2348149277967 then Mail. info@drituaherbalcenter.com---- drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and to everyone suffer from HIV/Herpes those stubborn virus Dr Itua will give your life Back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post.Keep sharing. Thanks for sharing...power bi training

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Feel free to visit my website;
    국산야동


    ReplyDelete
  8. إن مصانع عبوات بلاستيك pet تعد من الصناعات الهامة التي تؤثر على الاقتصاد والبيئة والمجتمع بشكل عام، ويجب على المصانع العمل على تحسين عمليات الإنتاج والحفاظ على البيئة وتوفير فرص العمل وتطوير التقنيات المستدامة.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Assignments Experts are the lifesavers for students who want to get rid of silly mistakes in their academic assignments. With their expertise and guidance, students can produce error-free assignments and score better grades. Kudos to the Assignments Experts for their valuable contribution!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! {like virtual hugs}

Blogging tips