Thursday, June 30, 2016

Is it just me?!

Please tell me it isn't just me.  I love summer.  Time for projects of all kinds - fixing things, painting things, organizing ALL the things.  I finally have time to go buy the supplies I need or get the missing pieces for all of my half done {or only imagined thus far} projects.  I love it!  I feel like a free woman.

My husband, not so much.

This is basically me in July when I realize I've spent more in the past 3 weeks than in the past 5 months...minus school supplies.

And now I'm being watched.  Woopsie!  That's really all I have today.  I just need some emotional support.  ;)  Remember to pin from the previous post to win 1 of 2 free giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am your newest follower and loved your post. I look forward to reading more. Have a great weekend and happy blogging!

    Jen @ Professional Bloggers Association
    www.ProfessionalBloggersAssociation.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wanderful to have such time to rest and have new ideas. Good for me to do it improve your linkedin with resume service online just be happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! {like virtual hugs}

Blogging tips