Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Eric Carle goodness. {get it before it's gone!}

A few weeks ago I posted about my love for Crayola and clued you in to a bunch of Crayola items for sale on Zulily.  I do not work for Zulily, nor do I get anything for posting about their sales.  However, I have to share another one...Eric Carle!!!

What teacher doesn't love Eric Carle?  Honestly.  Look at some of these academic goodies!
{magnet letters in Eric Carle art.  capital & lowercase.}
{hardcover books.  board books.  books with CDs...listening center!!!}
{Eric Carle books in Spanish!!   repetition is SO good for language learners.}
{3D Very Hungry Caterpillar retell kit.  only $6.99!}
{pocket chart cards.  reading text & matching the picture.  fab for word work!}
Lots of classroom decoration options, too!
{vinyl wall decals.  love these for classroom decoration or retelling the story right on the wall.}
{bulletin board sets from multiple stories.  again...decor, retell, puppets, so many uses!}
{full color prints.  how great would these look in bright frames in the library?}
{a Very Hungry Caterpillar rug!!!!}
{teachers never have enough thank yous...and these notecards are adorable!}
And 2 more that may be drawing my attention because of the gymnastics currently taking place in my stomach...  :)
{Very Hungry Caterpillar foods in an apple!  hee hee!}
{little food board books that work on colors, shapes, etc}
These shops are only open for a few days at a time so don't hesitate if one of these caught your eye!  Click on any of the pictures to go to the sale. You may need to create a Zulily account to check it out but it's free, you won't get overloaded with emails & there is some seriously great stuff.  Happy Shopping!  :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, all of the caterpillar merchandise is pulling at my heartstrings! If and when I get my dream kindergarten room I'm DYING to have an Eric Carle inspired classroom :) Thanks for feeding my shopping addiction!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found your blog! What great goodies on Zulily :-)
    KaSandra
    MemoriesMadeinFirst

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! {like virtual hugs}

Blogging tips