Tuesday, February 07, 2012

biting my tongue so i don't have to eat my words.

Did you ever have one of those days?

{and I don't mean with the kids.}

Thanks to Hadar from Miss Kindergarten for posting this button on Pinterest.  It was a reminder to me to be the bigger person even when it's difficult.  And as soon as the frustration leaves me, I'll feel better about biting my tongue and not resorting to being unkind!

In the meantime, I have linked up with Farley again for Currently, Mustache style!

Come back soon...100th Day of School {Part 2} will should be up tomorrow!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment! so true!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for ideas about Leap Day too!! I want it to be a special day for the kids. :)

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaand...I just got an email from a parent whose child moved and is no longer in my class. (you know, one of those kids that you'll love forever and NEVER forget?) Cried my eyes out and put everything in perspective. Does God know what we need when we need it or what?!

    Happy Wednesday friends. xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! {like virtual hugs}

Blogging tips